Monday, July 13, 2015

As I start my report tonight, the NRA web site is even more lethargic than usual so that the postings of the current Grand Aggregate standings in TR and F Class remain a mystery. Before I sign off, I'll take another look, otherwise they'll have to wait until the morning.

Three more Grand Aggregate matches today, including, that often-crucial maker or breaker of hopes and fears, the 1000 yards Corporation.

The Times (300 yds): there is five-way tie for first place at 50.10, including Serge Bissonnette. In 22nd place, oh so close, was Renee Paquette with 50.9. I'll let you know about the tie-shoot in due course. Daniel Chisholm had 50.5, but was not in the prize list.

The Wimbledon (600 yds): three-way tie for 1st place on 50.9, no Canadians; 77th Alix Voorthyuzen 50.2.

The Corporation (1000 yds): three-way tie for first place on 50.9, no Canadians; and I could see no Canadians in the NRA list. Our top scores were several 48s.

The Stock Exchange Aggregate: 1. Richard Jeens 175.27; 49. Alix Voothuyzen 171.14.

The Police Rifle: 1. Serge Bissonnette 121.11.  

And I've just re-checked the NRA web site, the Grand is not yet there. They are obviously tired and in need of a good malt, as am I. Good night!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment