Saturday, July 11, 2015

This will be a fairly brief report tonight since, as I write at midnight, the full results are not yet available on the NRA web site. Since some of our team members are not that swift in putting up their scores on the team board, my data and subsequent comments are incomplete. I hope to be able to edit these remarks in due course.

It was another warm, sunny day, with quite variable and fickle (depending on who you speak with) winds.

There were two non-aggregate matches, the Donegal (300 yds) and Lovell (1000 yds), plus the Daily Telegraph (500 yds) which is the first shoot in the Grand. Here is what I have so far, which I'll amend and/or add to tomorrow.

Donegall: 1. Parag Patel, 50,10; 24. Renee Paquette, 50.7; Daniel Chisholm just off the prize list with 50.7.

Lovell: 1. DA Taylor, Altcar, 50.5; 46. John Chapman, 46.5.

Tonight we went to the British Commonwealth RC for a reception. Perhaps it really is a sign of the times, but this, as was last night at the NRA, was also much smaller and quieter than I remember.

Tomorrow, there are three more Grand Aggregate matches, plus the Canadian Teams Reception in the evening   

No comments:

Post a Comment